The Federal Government has named a new sect of chief executives for six agencies under the Ministry of Information and Culture.
The appointments were announced in Abuja on Wednesday by the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed.
The new Director Generals are:
1. Mr. Ishaq Modibo Kawu – Director-General, Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)
2. Mr. Mansur Liman – Director-General, Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN)
3. Mr. Yakubu Mohammed – Director-General, Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)
4. Dr. Garba Abari, Director-General, National Orientation Agency (NOA)
5. Mr. Bayo Onanuga – Managing Director, News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
The new appointees replace the Chief Executives of the parastatals who were removed on February 15, 2016.
The appointments take immediate effect, the statement said.
More to come…
Copyright 2014 Riverine News.
Permission to use portions of this article is granted provided appropriate credits are given to http://riverinenews.com/ and other relevant sources.